Let me get your ears, now your belly, let me look under the tail, how did you ger sticky stuff down there, stop fighting me, stop fighting me, you’re a bad man, a bad man!
So tell me Skippy how do you like a bath now
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Damn DoorDash! When I said leave inside screen door I meant leave inside screen. Now what the hell am I supposed to do?
Relax, human, I am protecting you...
ReplyDeleteThat was a very aggressive bath☺
ReplyDelete"Let's see if humans can breathe underwater!"
ReplyDelete"Hmmm nope!"
So who is actually saving whom?
ReplyDeleteHang Ten!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
The not a rescue dog; that's an UN-rescue dog!
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Surf's up!"
ReplyDeleteBwahahahahahaha. Great capture. Not a rescue dog at all.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and week. ♥
Great humour. Thanx and God bless.
ReplyDeleteeye think thiz dawg iz tryin ta drown hiz purrson ๐๐๐๐‼️
ReplyDeleteLOL Love this!
ReplyDeleteThat's perfect!
ReplyDeleteThat was funny.
ReplyDeleteOh dear ...
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan