Tuesday, April 28, 2026

Beat This Caption

 


Who is going out dancing now? Five days a month you sit on the couch with me on your lap and suffer. We had a deal!

14 comments:

  1. All I can say Ruby, this makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAK would paw KHATS!

    BTW, we are very lucky around here - quite the eagle population - but they still take my mom's breath away when she sees them!

    H&K&W
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, the look on that cat's face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahahahaha. Well done.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week. Scritches to Ruby Rose. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes I hope the woman has more in storage! Not good to run out of them. I like your caption haha! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEOWZER kitteh….ewe seer eee iz lee dinna chew inta that box oh
    “ productz “ 🖤🖤🐾‼️🙀😸

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oona: "Looks like another successful ninja operation. Well done."

    ReplyDelete

Friday fillings on Saturday, which is actually early Sunday morning.

It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in black The older I get , the more beautiful I get . What, did you think it was going to be s...