A horse named Trump
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friendly Fill Ins
It is time for Fill 'em Fridays brought to you by my friends, the Two Spoiled Cats and the pack at fifteen and meowing. They provide a...
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...
hahaha omg...
ReplyDeleteYou have mom rolling on the floor hysterical, Ruby☺
ReplyDeleteruby…oh em cod…thiz iz hill larry uz πΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊπΊ‼️πππ
ReplyDeleteWhen I grow up, I want to have long flowing locks like my mommy.
ReplyDeleteNailed it!
ReplyDeleteHow do I look as a brunette?
ReplyDeleteWoos - Misty and Timber
Can't beat that. :)
ReplyDeleteWe know the real horse wore it better - and not the horse's a$$
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
Lulu: "Where's your electric guitar?"
ReplyDeleteDo you like my new 'do? Too cute!
ReplyDelete