Jacob was only in prison for a week when he became Gumdrop’s bitch, just had all the others
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Dear Employees: It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals throughout the Service have been using foul langua...
Water massage is somewhat soothing but please don't let go.
ReplyDeleteCats don't need shower..geez..poor thing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a patient, trusting cat.
ReplyDeleteWater boarding!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
Cats and water eh! They say Bengals like water, I have a Bengal and he ain't keen on water!
ReplyDelete"I will learn not to play in the mud again!!"
"Just wait revenge is sweet"
ReplyDeleteMOL MOL
Hugs Cecilia
I laughed out loud.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week, Ruby Rose. ♥
Yikes!
ReplyDeletePoor feller! Hope he was dried with a towel.
ReplyDeleteHaha You all find the craziest photos!
ReplyDelete...I'm speechless!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week. ♥
Poor kitty.
ReplyDeleteCats don't need showers. That's what their tongues are for.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog
ReplyDeletePlease read my post
ReplyDeleteDo I get a pawdicure next?
ReplyDeleteOona: "That man is very brave to go in the shower with a cat when he's not wearing a shirt ..."
ReplyDelete