- Eating sparks my creativity. If you have a problem that needs a creative solution, feed me. I will help. Having problems with the old straight of Hormuz? Give me a milk bone, I will see what I can do. Having trouble with your love life? You are one sausage away from living happily ever after.
- Blah, blah, blah zaps my energy. You know what blah blah blah is? They are any words my parents say that are not "good girl," "it's dinner time," "you look cute," "let's go for a ride," or "let's go for a walk"? My entire day is made up of eat, blah, blah,blah walk, blah, blah blah, ride blah, blah,blah. It is very taxing.
- My dream meal would have anything my parents are eating. I am fascinated by what they are eating. I jump up on a chair and into their laps and stare at their food. I lift their arms with my head to get to the plate. I am relentless. And they tell me to stop, but all I hear is blah, blah, blah.
- I am supposed to say the silliest way that I hurt myself, but I do not hurt myself. I cannot. My parents hover over me every step. If I burp, they are on the internet looking for what is wrong. If I do not burp, they worry that I have developing indigestion. They keep talking it over, endlessly. All I hear is -blah, blah, blah.
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Sunday, August 23, 2026
Friday Fill Ins. On Sunday Morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday Fill Ins. On Sunday Morning
Eating sparks my creativity. If you have a problem that needs a creative solution, feed me. I will help. Having problems with the old strai...
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...
No comments:
Post a Comment