Monday, August 3, 2026

Monday Question

                                          Which one of your parents’ pets lived the longest?



Ruby’s answer: frail, sickly, diarrhea-suffering, reverse sneezer Pocket Dog lived until two weeks before her 14th birthday

23 comments:

  1. I think, Ruby you will live the longest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cat Lola lived the longest, she was almost 18, but widening the family, we have my daughter's cat who lived to be almost 21.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents never had pets, but I'm still alive, if that counts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a cat who lived till he was 15 years.
    My parents never had animals..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maggie lived until she was 13.5. My parent finally got an Irish Setter after I was married. I never met Tamo but I think she only lived until she was 7 or 8.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Angel Seney live to be 6 weeks past her 20th birthday. And she spent nearly all that time with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've only been owned by two cats who we knew their actual birthday, and Celestial Angel lived to 15-1/2 years. Her twin/littermate brofur Chuck lived 13 and a bit years.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jakey was almost 17 when he went to the Rainbow Bridge, and Bilbo was 15.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She tells of Kyrie - she was one of those Siberians - and was well into her mid teens - but as she looks back, she realized she have gotten her Silver Harness sooner - and why she made sure to give Khyra - now known as NAK a more dignified end

    H&K&W
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our Angel Little Bit lived to be almost 14. She left us in 2015 and we miss her every single day.

    Have a woof woof day and week, Ruby Rose. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would be guessing but I think my brother in laws cats, Gudrun and Ursula, who were litter mates lived to 17 and 18 years old.
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. cuzin daiz waz juzt shy oh 21 🌺💚😸🐾

    ReplyDelete
  13. We did have a calico cat that lived to be 21.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that would be the gentle, quiet kind Gentleman Phantom, who lived to be just shy of 17 years old!!!

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't know the answer to that question.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable photo! I am not really sure, cannot answer the question.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both Fat Boy Cat and Tripod SissyCat lived to be 19.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chaplin: "Around here, it's our legendary sister Trouble the Kitty, who made it to 20."
    Lulu: "On the dog side, it's our equally legendary sister Trixie, who lived to be 16 ― pretty good for a dog her size!"

    ReplyDelete

Ruby’s Sunday Funnies

  Two bees ran into each other. The first bee asked the other how things were going. "Really bad," said the second bee. "The ...