Thursday, March 9, 2023

Poetry Thursday

 



Once again, Angel Sammys and Teddys Pawetaton have provided us with a photo for Poetry Thursday.


A man drove by in an upside-down car 

 I thought it was quite bizarre

I asked my dad who is that man driving down the main drag

And he said,it’s a douchebag son, a douchebag


A douchebag I thought, how could it be?

I told my dad I disagree

My dad said a man who drives that car only wants to brag

Which is what makes him a  total douchebag.


I told my dad he was just having fun

Riding upside down in the sun

My dad said the man was flying an “I’m Different” flag

And that made him a douchebag


I said to dad the man wanted to get noticed

And dad said the driver was eating a lot of road dust

I said it was just a good sight gag

And my dad said stop defending the douchebag


I warned my dad our bog came with a warning

And maybe we could write something more conforming

My dad said he didn’t want to be labeled a scallywag

And it wasn’t his fault, it was that douchebag's


I asked my dad if he knew the dog

Looking happy like he got a new kong

My dad said he knew the little Wiggler

The douchbag name him Vinegar


4 comments:

  1. We think your Dad has got this one right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH dogs Ruby Rose you need to take your stand up comedy show on the road
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL BOL! Great poem! As for the upside down car: what will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

  Have your parents bought anything for you for anxiety? Not me, but my parents...