Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Beat This Captìon




Damn DoorDash! When I said leave inside screen door I meant leave inside screen.  Now what the hell am I supposed to do?

19 comments:

  1. poor cat, so close yet so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stoopid Door Dash should have followed directions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was certainly some stupid food delivery person. But what do you expect out of a human. They got the mind of a flea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a fat cat he should be working as a CEO somewhere. I guess that's what comes of intercepting all the McDonald's deliveries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delivery Person: Oh, man, there's is NO WAY I'm getting anywhere near that orange monster; it's chew my hand off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AND they are taking my photo w/o my permission
    '
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bwahahahahahaha. The perfect caption.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a woof woof day, Ruby Rose. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. prob blee knot enuff friez in de sak any way….‼️🐾💚😸

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL That kitty might have eaten the doordasher.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweetheart, file a complaint against them. How dare they!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delivery dude, you better not have eaten any of my fries like last time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waiting patiently. The servant will be along shortly.

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday