Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fill-in The Blanks and Talk Like a Pirate Day
Today, two of the most important events in Blogville will combine. It is the friendly fill-in-the-blanks day sponsored by 15andmeowing fo...
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

That's a very happy look.
ReplyDeleteInteresting dog.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteBig quadruped smile Rose *,~`)
Bom resto de Semana em toda a harmonia para vocês.
Ruby: this is a HAPPY RUBY! Anyone can tell that!
ReplyDeleteYou look so happy, Ruby!
ReplyDeleteParece cansado, mas feliz! abraços, chica
ReplyDeleteRuby, I can see the wheels turning inside your head right this second.
ReplyDeleteSomeone is being thoughtful.
ReplyDeleteYou look almost like a grumpy cat :-))
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful smiley you have Ruby!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy & Sunny
Looks like 'venture mode engaged!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
You need to get a treat for this shot. Tell mom I said so.
ReplyDeleteHave a woof woof day and rest of the week. ♥
"All right Mister Demille...I am ready for my close-up!"
ReplyDeleteLooking good!! Happy Friday Eve, Ruby!
ReplyDeleteA big happy smile! What a great pose; you deserve a treat!
ReplyDeleteRuby! I think we will soon see what you are up to!
ReplyDeleteNice smile.
ReplyDeleteNice to see you sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteLindo sonrisa. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteYour comment on my blog cracked me up!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend filled with harmony, for Portugal remains beautiful, albeit somewhat unrecognizable, but still: "a garden planted by the sea". *,*))))) Beijinhos.
ReplyDeleteRuby looks happy.
ReplyDeleteYAY ‼️‼️‼️‼️HAPPEE RUBY 😸🐾💚💚💚
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, what a cute face.
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie!
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed your photo on Wednesday...pleased I saw it today Sunday!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Java Bean: "Ayyy, you are looking pretty happy there, Ruby! Here's a little boop for you!" *BOOP*
ReplyDelete