Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beat This Caption
Once other squirrels were furious with George, who went on a bender, crawled home after midnight, threw up in the water dish because he thou...
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

You always look so cute!
ReplyDeleteCosy
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweety.
ReplyDeleteI am not sure if I am repeating myself but wanted to make sure I left a comment on your adorable pup. Such a sweet, expressive face.
ReplyDeleteI hope she's waking you to tell you that breakfast is being served soon!
ReplyDeleteRuby I think someone must have asked you a question and you're giving it serious consideration.
ReplyDeleteWoW, que tierno. Parece un poco preocupado. Besitos desde España
ReplyDeleteThe Human is touching THE PAWS!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
You're most adorable. I would love to kiss your face.
ReplyDeleteTell your mom I love her nails. Beautiful.
Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥
Ruby Rose I was going to say exactly what Sandee said
ReplyDeleteI love your mom's nails.Hugs Cecilia
Ruby, two girls, Mom and daughter Pup, gossiping!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty shot of you. XO
ReplyDeleteYou look nice and relaxed. Good day to you!
ReplyDeleteLooks kinda concerned.
ReplyDeleteGreetings and salutations, my furry friend.
ReplyDeleteUy que linda aunque se ve un poco triste. Te mando un beso.
ReplyDeleteSnuggled with the one you love.
ReplyDeleteTo me she looks a little anxious, was she younger and new to your house?
ReplyDeleteruby ewe look a wee bit sad…what ewe knead izza bacon steak samich topped with ham 😸🐾💚‼️
ReplyDeleteLooking good :-D
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: *BOOP*
ReplyDelete