My name is Kilroy. I was here. Now I am back.
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
So, after tempting Adam with apple, Eve bit it, and long story short: You are going to the vet tommow morning to get your ovaries removed,...
ha..great!
ReplyDeleteAs soon as they turn their backs...that food is MINE!
ReplyDeleteThat's perfect.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day. ♥
"I know what you did!
ReplyDeleteGive me treats, or I'll tell Mom!"
river and pocket....we bet kilroy never even leeved that spot huh !!!
ReplyDelete;) ☺☺♥♥
I have spoken.
ReplyDeleteThat's purrfect!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is it is precious...what a cute little pup
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
I spy with my little eyes . .
ReplyDeleteWoos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber
We are glad that you are back!
ReplyDelete