Thursday, September 8, 2022

Poetry Thursday

 

Our wonderful cat friends  and muses Angel Sammys and Teddys Pawetaton have sent us this picture to inspire a poem. Here is our meger offering

I built a house that looked like a shoe

It was creative, odd, and brand new

I found a spot of land where the shoe would fit

And am very happy to admit

That it was positioned perfectly

And could say with much certainly

That I had the best house in the land

But then I began to understand

The folly in my plan

Because in the house I smelled something and ran

Outside where my house did sit

Right in a pile of stinking shit

So on its side I tipped the shoe

And with a stick of bamboo

I began to scrape off the shit

Using elbow grease and spit

7 comments:

  1. that is pawfect... well done, the poem is no s*it, it's super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great poem! You had me laughing. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One just knew it was going to turn out badly...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great. Thank you for the much needed chuckle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Poetry Thursday

  We are again participating in Two Spoiled Cats Poetry Thursday Here is the photo that was selected to inspire us When Irish Red was a litt...