Friday, November 3, 2023

Ruby Rose's Friday Fill-Ins

 

Hello friends –The fun hope has given me some full in the blank sentences so you can get  to know me better.   I hope you are enlightened.

My respsonses are in Ruby Red !!

 


1. My November to -do list includes walking over here, walking over there, peeing over here, pooping over there, then eat and sleep everywhere.
2. I was busy doing in pre dog school studying my parents so I can be a better dog 20 years ago.
3. Putting up with my overly emotional, drama queen parents is a challenge I often face.
4. I’m proud to say that I overcame non-opposable thumbs so I could type my responses like a full thumbed biped. 

8 comments:

  1. Drama queen pawrents...hahaha, Ruby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. #1 was funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our to-do list is much like yours is Ruby Rose. We enjoyed reading your fill-ins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby Rose you are a funny girl
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm proud of that accomplishment. Me, I still depend on Mom.

    ReplyDelete

Beat This Caption

  "Hey! Cazzo you!" Tony was involved in a toxic relationship with the doorman.