Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Fifty Shade of Suede by River Song

river song tommy tunes.jpg

Last week I went to the groomers.  He was there.  He was on all fours, on the floor, his stubby little tail wagging.  

I first met him during my wayward youth.  I was a young lolipop in heat for the first time.  I was having all sorts of feelings.  No longer a pup, not yet a bitch.  I spent a lot of time leaning against the washing machine while it was on the spin cycle.  I scooted in circles on the rug for hours.  I licked myself to keep clean, and then kept going.

Then I saw him across the yard.   He slowly came over to me, spitting out a blade of grass.  He took a long smell of me then nodded.  He told me his name was Suede  He said I looked like a puppy looking to grow up in a hurry.  He told me he could take me to his room.

I could tell he was experienced, and I was a young girl in my first heat.  I cannot tell you why but I went with him, through the doggy door, down a long hall.  He stood on his firm, muscular back legs and put his forelegs on the door. It slowly opened.

I walked behind him into the dimly lit room.  I slowly looked around.  There were chains, dog collars, leather leashes, suspicious oblong objects.  It was his place of seduction.  “Is this your special room?” I asked.

“No it’s the mud room.  Mommy leashes up here when she takes us for walks.  Would you like a chew on my Kong before we does this?” he asked pushing one of the strange oblong objects my way.  I told him no.  He then gave me a lick and said we should get to it.

Then we (redacted) and then he (redacted) and the I (redacted) and then we (redacted) and then we both chewed a Kong.

The next day he was gone, back to his home in Massachusetts while I stayed in Florida.  After my litter was born my Mom decided I wasn’t meant for breeding and that I needed my own home.  This was right after Foley went to the Bridge.  Suede’s new Mom worked at Foley’s groomers, and after a couple of phone calls I lived in Massachusetts too.  After two years I finally saw him again.

While it was nice seeing him again I didn’t have the same feelings for him.  It was like someone took me to a doctor, put me under anesthesia, took a knife and cut out my lady parts.   I know that sounds crazy but I just felt an emptiness down there.

But I will always have memories of my day with Suede in his special room.  He took me from pup hood to lollipop hood and I will always have our memories.






6 comments:

  1. First love can be fleeting ...LOL! This was adorable.

    P.S: We have a fun giveway this week. Hope you will stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you redacted ~ edit ~ the really down an super sexy part just like in the movies! I had my little bubblectomy and I cannot do a thing. Guess you will have to keep leaning against the washer, I hear the spin cycle takes you for a whirl.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some dogs are not to be trusted when they haven't been ...er...tutored.

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

  Have your parents bought anything for you for anxiety? Not me, but my parents...