Monday, July 20, 2015

My apology to Daisy's Dad

It seems that I made a mis....a mist....a mist....I was not completely correct about one fact.  Daisy's parent is her Dad not her Mom.  I tend to always assume parents our Moms and I shouldn't do that so I do apologize.

Except, you know you humans seems to be changing your sexes a lot lately  I am not saying this is true of Daisy's Dad I'm just saying it's getting hard to keep track who is who and if they are still what they were.  I asked the Big Guy about this and  he said "Hey I just give them the bodies if they want to get them detailed it's up to them."

So again, sorry to Daisy's Dad.  Shoddy reporting.  My fault.

But you can see how this mistake can be easily made can't you?  Can you even ask when you learn someone is having a baby if it is a boy or a girl or do we have to wait 15 years for the kids to tell us.  Things have gotten very confusing since I crossed over the Bridge is all I am saying.

And sorry to Daisy's Dad.

It was just back in my day no one went through all these big things.   I knew a guy from Miami FLA.  Hitch hiked his way across the USA.  Shaved his legs along the way.  Plucked his eyebrows then he was a she.  And she was glad.  Glad i say.  Those were the days a kibble was a kibble and you could get a lime ricky for a nickel and it was damn refreshing.

Anyway, again, sorry to Daisy's Dad.


5 comments:

  1. It is hard for me to get why someone would want to wear make-up, women's clothes and high heels and i've done these all my life because I felt like i had to as a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes things are very confusing these days


    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know we stopped by. Mom's arm is so sore after a shot today that she finds it hard to type.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont worry,, be happy!!! People always think I am a boy,,, but I am not,,

    and its all okay anyway
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete

The Ruby Rose Report: What Happened Next Door

  It was a quiet Sunday afternoon. I was watching Oppenheimer with my parents and thinking of my 131 st great-grandfather Oliver, who live...