Thursday, September 17, 2015
Top 10 Things I Have Learned in 8 Years by Pocket Dog
Two weeks ago I celebrated my eighth birthday and am now coming full circle from a puppy who has not gotten the hang of puppy training to a senior dog who cannot control their pee. I even have a little senior dog placard I wear on my collar that allows me to pee at special spots just for me without getting a ticket or towed.
I have been thinking of all I have learned in my life, from my sisters Foley Monster and River Song, from my parents, and from my wonderful friends. I have compiled them in a top ten list which I now present: Please to enjoy.
10. Don’t pee into the wind if you want a dry undercarriage.
9. There is nothing more comforting in the world than your parents’ touch.
8. When you are on a walk if you see something bark something.
7. Although they are all the rage right now zombies make very bad pet parents.
6. I learned more from 30 seconds sniffing pee mail than I ever learned in school.
5. Online friends are the best because, while they may look at your butt, they never sniff without permission.
4. Even though I love having bananas, apples and carrots as treats every time I get one I think I am secretly getting screwed..
3. No matter what technology they put in cameras us dogs will always turn away just before the picture is taken.
2. I prefer my water dish shaken, not stirred.
1. It is always better to have a four pawed sibling in the house so you can point to them and say “they did it.”
Larry, the wooden zebra, did not want to be rude. But he was at a bizarre interlude. There was someone who mounted him, giving him a l...
Are you a trip hazard? Have your parents ever tripped over you? How often? Did anyone get injured
Last year Pocket and I went to see a marvelous show called Jersey Boys. In it the character of the bassist for the Four Seasons, Nick Mas...