Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
You are such a cute girl, Ruby, and you looked concerned about something.
Hello. Hi. Meow. Woof. Hey! Aren't you going to reply? What? I didn't hear you ... cat got your tongue?
Is there a fly on the wall?Hugs Cecilia
You are such a cutie, Ruby.
Ruby: "Whatever you have there, I want it!"
Oh! Extra yum yum doggie treats for that "sad-eyes-puppy" pose!
Hi cutie!
Such pretty big eyes you have Ruby Rose!
those eyes would melt even the coldest heart!!!
Love that face!
Who is the first to wake up in your family each morning? Ruby’s Answer- One of my parents wakes up first and I usually follow, then sit on ...
You are such a cute girl, Ruby, and you looked concerned about something.
ReplyDeleteHello. Hi. Meow. Woof. Hey! Aren't you going to reply? What? I didn't hear you ... cat got your tongue?
ReplyDeleteIs there a fly on the wall?
ReplyDeleteHugs Cecilia
You are such a cutie, Ruby.
ReplyDeleteRuby: "Whatever you have there, I want it!"
ReplyDeleteOh! Extra yum yum doggie treats for that "sad-eyes-puppy" pose!
ReplyDeleteHi cutie!
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty big eyes you have Ruby Rose!
ReplyDeletethose eyes would melt even the coldest heart!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that face!
ReplyDelete