Monday, October 7, 2024

Monday Question

All pets pee and poop and sometimes we eat things or get sick, and our digestive system causes us to make a big mess.

Thinking back to all the pets you have had who made the biggest mess and how?


The dog on the left is Blake, my parent's first dog together.

When they had Blake they also had a cat named Gizmo,

One morning Blake woke up Daddy to take her outside. When she was done Daddy went to the bathroom and put Blake in bed between him and Mommy. A half-hour later, Blake, who had snuck some poop out of the cat's litter box, vomited a combination of puke and poop which covered the heads board, the sheets, and the pillows, and dripped down the top of the mattress to the carpeted floor. It took a long cleaning, steam cleaning, washing, and disinfectant to clean the room, and it still smelled for a month

10 comments:

  1. There's been the occasional throw ups, but nothing like kitty poop in the bed. I'm sorry, but I laughed out loud.

    Have a woof woof day and week, Ruby Rose. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no - poor Blake. I confess - I made the biggest mess. My sissy and mom were bringing me home and I had to poop. They made a stop halfway home but I didn't go. When we finally got home, they made a huge mistake by not walking me around outside before entering the house. I made such a mess in the living room and let's just say, the day I came home, I had my first bath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our mom says the worst mess ever made by one of their dogs was Steffi. She was a 75 lb. German Shepherd dog and one night she woke them up with explosive diarrhea. In the process of getting her downstairs and outside she left a trail from the bedroom to the back door and even in the garage. The steam cleaner got a big workout that day. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing has been that bad and we're happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot, will not, should not ... share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have always had little messes by all the pups, but luckily nothing this ummmm exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. de furst bull dawg in TT…ewe name it, him did it…one time he even pooped on de edge oh de gurlz dadz fire boot, ..her dad hada fire run,( de boot had fell on itz side, de butcher took care oh biznezz… ) de gurlz dad set de boot upright ta gear up…him dinna see de turd…de turd rolled down inta de boot…noe time ta stop and “clean up” 🙀😺‼️💙

    ReplyDelete
  8. Angel Mighty mini dacshund Toto....OMDs he was the world's worse for rolling in heavenly only knows what outside of course that meant a bath and for some reason each time my Daddy came to visit Toto would roll over on his back a pp in the air which all fell on his tummy another bath.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

All pets pee and poop and sometimes we eat things or get sick, and our digestive system causes us to make a big mess. Thinking back to all t...