Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Beat This Caption

 


Despite booking weeks in advance, and paying a surcharge, George still found himself in the middle seat.

23 comments:

  1. The place is getting crowded...they are so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have bought all three seats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor George! I was once seated in a bus beside a guy who..... drooled in his sleep. 8 hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And George doesn't look very happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and cozy, love the photo!
    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He sure doesn't look happy about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. George, enjoy that others are rubbing themselves all over you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bwahahahahahaha. It's purrfect.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. George is clearly not happy. No, I can't beat your caption.

    ReplyDelete
  10. but yur “ nayborz “ think itz de bezt seet in de houz ‼️πŸ˜ΈπŸΎπŸ’š

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's hilarious. He looks so mad.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahaha! That is funny and too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, how wonderful to be so loved:)

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  14. Charlee: "Our Dada takes great pains to avoid the middle seat! And after his last flight, he says he's going to avoid the aisle seat from now on too, and also the seat near the airplane lavatory ..."

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yeh, I get stuck with the kids every Saturday night when my Mrs. goes out catting around.

    ReplyDelete

Wordless Wednesday