Monday, July 27, 2026

Monday Question

 Where do you go when you want to get away from it all?



Ruby’s Answer- my dog bed. On one side is a hutch and on another side is a love seat. Behind me is a wall so I am protected on three sides.

22 comments:

  1. That looks like a comfy spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to my dog bed in my kennel, too. Mommy has a harder time getting the cone of honor over my head there, too. Xena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a person, I just stay where I am but lock the doors and draw the curtains and pretend I am not home if anybody knocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are in the closet... thats our mancave LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I head into my crate but I never stay in there for long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Under the bed! The safest place, it's like a bomb shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Protected on three sides sounds like an excellent safe space, Ruby.
    Henry goes into the linen closet, so he's very tucked away.
    Manny likes the bathroom corner, on top of a big box that The Hubby's had sitting there for years.
    CB crawls into his PTU, which stands ready for emergencies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To escape stormy/unsettling weather, it is THE BATHTUB!

    H&K&W
    Willow
    PeeEssWoo The KHAT is a safe hiding there - it's a vehicle visiting that KNOWS to look out for The Khat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a nice and cozy spot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rosy: The top of the couch is my refuge from Sunny...
    Sunny: I like my couch, but if it I'm scared, I usually hide in Mama's lap.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our kitties each have their own favorite spots but most of them head upstairs for a hideaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our kitties have their places to hide. Lil' Bit gets under the covers on our bed and Squeaker goes UTB.

    Have a fabulous day and week, Ruby Rose. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. my bed under a chairz in de korner oh de clothez clozet ‼️😸🐾💚

    ReplyDelete
  14. I go to the couch near the tv...turn on YouTube music find a relaxing photo with soft jazz and off I drift
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Misty: I go to the laundry room. In fact that is where you will find me most of the time.

    Timber: I go behind the sofa and tuck my head under it where no one can see me:)

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love that dog bed. I know my dog would like that.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We both have been known to go under the bed when we need some "me" time!

    Rosie and Redford

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oona: "You cannot go wrong with a lair like that, easily defended against intruders. LIKE A NINJA. Oona approves!"

    ReplyDelete

Ruby’s Sunday Funnies

  THESE ARE ACTUAL SCHOOL ABSENCES (SUPPOSEDLY) FROM PARENTS -- INCLUDING SPELLING. *My son is under a doctor's care today and should no...