Sunday, July 19, 2026

Ruby’s Sunday Funnies

 

Little Johnny was caught swearing by his teacher.

"Johnny," she said, "you shouldn't use that kind of language. Where did you hear such talk, anyway?"

"My daddy said it," he responded.

"Well, that doesn't matter," explained the teacher. "You don't even know what it means."

"I do, too!" Little Johnny retorted. "It means the car won't start."



  


Reporter: "Excuse me, may I interview you?" 
Man: "Yes!" 
Reporter: "Name?" 
Man: "Abdul Al-Rhazim." 
Reporter: "Sex?" 
Man: "Three to five times a week." 
Reporter: "No no! I mean male or female?" 
Man: "Yes, male, female... sometimes camel." 
Reporter: "Holy cow!" 
Man: "Yes, cow, sheep... animals in general." 
Reporter: "But isn't that hostile?" 
Man: "Yes, horse style, dog style, any style." 
Reporter: "Oh dear!" 
Man: "No, no deer. Deer run too fast. Hard to catch."



A man follows a woman out of a movie theater, who has a dog on a leash. He stops her and says, “I’m sorry to bother you, but I couldn't help but notice that your dog was really into the movie. He cried at the right spots, he moved nervously in his seat at the boring parts, but most of all, he laughed like crazy at the funny parts. Don't you find it unusual?”

“Yes,” she replied, “I found it very unusual. He hated the book!”





12 comments:

  1. Thank you, these were very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I often feel like the chicken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the chuckles. My favorite was the emotional support wine pourer, but all were very funny. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! I think the pigs would be more afraid of a visit from Mr Al-Rhazim than from the wolf. Pigs can't run very fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I honestly don't know which one is making me laugh the hardest. Huff and puff and a house will blow down. And Johnny wasn't so stupid after all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...oh, those senior moments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emotional support too funny
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightfully twisted sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete

Ruby’s Sunday Funnies

  Little Johnny was caught swearing by his teacher. "Johnny," she said, "you shouldn't use that kind of language. Where d...