Saturday, July 11, 2026

Friday Fill ins




It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in blue

  • If I would start a museum it would be a museum of me, but, so it doesn’t seem self centered the museum would be called the Ruby Rose Presidential library,
  • If I see a professional soccer player get his foot stepped on and go down like Anwar Sadat at a military parade one more time I am going to lose my mind.
  • Too soon?
  • That the humans are going to throw the ball just because they have the ball and I are doing the throwing motion is the strangest thing I believed as a child.
  • If my life had a mascot it would be Mr Met because I don't try hard, don't win a lot, and have a giant head that makes it impossible for me to wear a sweater unless it is one with buttons but I won't wear a sweater with buttons because I am not an animal. 


11 comments:

  1. Ruby Rose, you have the bestest fill ins. Your mind works harder than Lynn's, let me tell you, mol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were darn good fill-in answers Ruby Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Wouldn't you wear the sweater because you are a human, not a dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fill-ins are always worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby, just so you know, we've NEVER pretended to throw a ball for a doggo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby, glad I got here to read your fill-ins! You are the cats...er...dogs pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always make us laugh Ruby! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the smiles, and I leave smiling : enjoy your week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Java Bean: "Ayyy, is somebody throwing a ball? Throw it throw it throw it!"

    ReplyDelete

Ruby's Sunday Funnies

  Three Blonds are walking down the street when they see some tracks. The first one said "I think they are dog tracks", The second...