It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in blue
1 Being too short to reach the air conditioner temperature control is a first world problem I have.
2. I’ll never understand why so many people enjoy sex - what a terrible thing to do to a bed
3. My sense of humor would be best described as solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short
4. I think schools should teach humans how to properly care for dogs, and not to make us attend stressful training classes and perform unnecessary, and unnatural tasks like “leave it” next to discount ferrets at the big box pet store

I can totally relate to being too short for many things :-)
ReplyDeleteThat bed line cracked me up, never thought of it that way.
ReplyDeleteLove your fill-ins.
Happy Friday!
Ruby you have some good ones there today. We'd like the air conditioner to be turned up a little higher here but someone else doesn't care for it.
ReplyDelete...my sense of humor may be an acquired taste.
ReplyDeleteOh no, Ruby...'leave it'! So insulting.
ReplyDeleteRuby Rose being vertically challenged I 100% agree with #1.
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
I have tried "leave it" often, sometimes it works.
ReplyDeleteHappy Caturday! Have a great weekend.
Thank goodness my AC came with a remote. lol I would have to use a step ladder to get to the controls other wise.
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers, especially #4.
ReplyDeleteWonderful answers sweetie girl!
ReplyDeleteYour answers are a delight. I'm short, too, but at least I have hands and can pull up a ladder.
ReplyDeleteGreat answers. 👍
ReplyDeleteGreat answers, Ruby, and I turned off the ac once and mom said, NO DUKE, and I never did it again.
ReplyDeleteThose fill-ins are 100% correct!
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, wait, what? We can get discount ferrets at the big box store? Why hasn't Mama ever brought one back for us? I would love a new playmate!"
ReplyDelete