Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Beat This Caption



Oh no!  That stupid groomer painted my nails pink.

10 comments:

  1. BOL!! Nope, can't top that one!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! we know that... a hair salon in italy painted the furs of da mama red once, that's because our dad said he speaks the language pawfectly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one.
    Also, "One must always do one's leg stretches before going to the dog park."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's perfect. I laughed out loud.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA! Good one. Go catch that spammer and paint his entire body pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. two funnee !!!! ☺☺☺☺☺☺♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh No! I was chewing on my foot? I thought it was a chewy bone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh NO, I have too many toes!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Friday Fill In

    p Where do farts go when freed from  their captors’ rectu m is the strangest thing I have researched online . The answer is the milit...