Thursday, May 30, 2024

Poetry Thursday

 


It's Thursday and that means poetry day. Here is then picture Angel Teddy and Sammy have provided 



Well, it seems like I'm stuck in a boring meeting again

And, it seems like you are going over the same old things

Dull is pure evil, and you won't let anyone out to pee

Praying he shuts up and sets us free

Because we all desperately have to pee


Well it seems like I've been sitting in this meeting too long

And you're only the boss because your Uncle is CEO

We're beginning to fear this fool will never let us go

Will I see my spouse again? No, no, no

I'll never see my spouse again


But now I'm stuck

In this meeting that will not end

I'm stuck

Like an e-mail, I forgot to send

I'm stuck


Now it seems like my left foot has gone to sleep from sitting too long

And I am failing at suppressing a loud yawn


Because I'm stuck

Listening to this schmuck

I'm stuck

Having to pee like Donald Duck

I'm stuck

In a meeting that does suck

I'm stuck





6 comments:

  1. I hope this meeting ends soon before you pee in your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great poem. That's the story of too many work meetings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As The Humans say: yet another meeting that could have been an email!

    H&K&W,
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL BOL Ruby Rose I too was worried about needing to make a trip to the loo
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady doesn't have to go to too many boring meetings, but she appreciated this. Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! I sure am glad I don't have those meetings any more!

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

Has your parents made and changes to your life or schedule since the heat dome has arrived?   I am a mostly indoor dog finding the habit of ...