“Let them learn an instrument,” you said, “it will give them culture,” you said. Does this sound like culture to you?
Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Tuesday, July 14, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday fillings on Saturday, which is actually early Sunday morning.
It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in black The older I get , the more beautiful I get . What, did you think it was going to be s...
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

Sorry to have to inform you, but they'll never play Carnegie Hall.
ReplyDeleteLOL Great caption.
ReplyDeleteWhat's all the noises? Can't someone just stop them?
ReplyDeletethat reminds me of american pie II LOL
ReplyDeleteOh grief I can imagine the sound...lol
ReplyDelete"And they complain about my howling?"
ReplyDeleteOh mercy, the racket must be epic…lol!
ReplyDeleteSomeone grabbed me some cotton to stick in my ears!
ReplyDeleteDoggo: Maybe if I start howling, they'll stop that racket?
ReplyDeleteBwahahahahahaha. That's exactly what that pup said. Love this.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and week. ♥
Jajajaja, menudo estruendo. Besitos
ReplyDeleteThat's really cute and I could not come up with a caption as good as this one. The look on that dear dog's face, lol! Thank you for sharing it. I leave smiling.
ReplyDeleteMore practice needed?
ReplyDeleteHA! They are tootin' their own horns!
ReplyDeleteBe thankful it isn't Bagpipes.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Good caption. :)
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Rumor has it our Dada's dog used to sit in front of him and howl when he would practice his clarinet. According to Dada, 'Everyone is a critic.'"
ReplyDelete