It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in blue
I tend to forget where my pee pad is. Or I should say, I tend to “forget” where my pee pad is. Does forget and not care mean the same thing?
I spend my 4th of July trying to fart near an open propane flame so I can send up a spark, turn to the people, and say, now there is a firework Ya humps.
I was a fan of bestiality before it became popular.
I see a suspension from Blogger in my future.

To cats, blogger!
ReplyDeleteWe hope you never get suspended, Ruby! Happy Independence Day!
ReplyDeleteRuby rose, you are too funny and we would hope you would never get suspended from anything. Blogger or even worse, a bridge,.
ReplyDeleteSo bloody annoying with blog comment system...again I can't comment with my google account :-((
ReplyDeleteWhat is pee pad?
I'm sure you won't get suspended. :)
ReplyDeleteYou won't get suspened, the blogspot peeps can't read!
ReplyDeleteBOL BOL #1
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog
ReplyDeletePlease read my post
ReplyDeleteWe just don't know how you do it, Ruby!
ReplyDeleteHappy July 4th!
You're funny.
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July!
1. If suspended, advise me where to send my letter of protest. 2. Thank you for posting your remarks in BLUE, we support BLUE.
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Happy 4th! XO
ReplyDeleteYou're too funny! MOL
ReplyDeleteNo, Ruby won't get suspended!!! Happy 4th of July to you!
ReplyDeleteRuby, if they don't have enough sense of humor to let you post, maybe move to another platform but don't stop being you.
ReplyDeleteFirework farts 😸😀
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July Ruby, we hope your weekend has been epic!!! 🐾🐈🎉🐈🐾🎉
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th of July weekend and I hope you don’t get suspended ;) I wanted to thank you for visiting me and letting me know about the Boston Celtics. Fascinating stuff! Here’s the answer to you on my blog.
ReplyDelete“I want to thank you for starting me on my curiosity journey. I loved reading about how the Boston Celtics using this word came about. You probably know this but I thought I would add the link here for others. It is a great read.”
https://www.celticslife.com/2010/07/i-am-because-we-are-flashback-on-ubuntu.html
Thanks again, and have a great weekend. I shall be paying particular attention to the Boston Celtics from now on, to Boston too after the amazing welcome they gave to the World Cup fans.
Have a great Sunday and week ahead. Denise
May blogger never suspend you.
ReplyDeleteLulu: "We spent the 4th in the bedroom with Mama and a pink noise generator because Dada wasn't here to put on a loud movie on the television!"
ReplyDelete