Saturday, July 11, 2026

Friday Fill ins




It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in blue

  • If I would start a museum it would be a museum of me, but, so it doesn’t seem self centered the museum would be called the Ruby Rose Presidential library,
  • If I see a professional soccer player get his foot stepped on and go down like Anwar Sadat at a military parade one more time I am going to lose my mind.
  • Too soon?
  • That the humans are going to throw the ball just because they have the ball and I are doing the throwing motion is the strangest thing I believed as a child.
  • If my life had a mascot it would be Mr Met because I don't try hard, don't win a lot, and have a giant head that makes it impossible for me to wear a sweater unless it is one with buttons but I won't wear a sweater with buttons because I am not an animal. 


11 comments:

  1. Ruby Rose, you have the bestest fill ins. Your mind works harder than Lynn's, let me tell you, mol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those were darn good fill-in answers Ruby Rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. Wouldn't you wear the sweater because you are a human, not a dog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fill-ins are always worth reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby, just so you know, we've NEVER pretended to throw a ball for a doggo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby, glad I got here to read your fill-ins! You are the cats...er...dogs pajamas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always make us laugh Ruby! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the smiles, and I leave smiling : enjoy your week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Java Bean: "Ayyy, is somebody throwing a ball? Throw it throw it throw it!"

    ReplyDelete

Thursday Poetry

  Once again  Angel Sammys and   and Teddys Pawetaton c  have challenged us to write a poem about the picture below.  Please to enjoy Tim an...