It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in blu
Chicken is my favorite kind of cake.
The best part of my week was getting fed pieces of spicy chicken from Chick Filet until the spices aggravated my nose, and snozzeled for two and a half minutes.
I enter a room full of strangers I find one timid old lady who I make eyes at, and then when she comes over to pat me, I snarl and bark at her, causing her to whoop in fear and back away. Then my work is done.
If I opened a restaurant, it would be called ”eat me” and would serve kibble to see how you humans like this dry ass pebbles then when you get thirsty. I will serve you a bowl of water that may or may not have been sitting out for a few days and has chunks of strange stuff floating around in it, and of which I cannot guarantee that other people have not been drinking from before you.

Hello, my 12-year-old pug Ula is also allergic to chicken meat, so it's salmon with rice for her :))
ReplyDeleteHugs to you from my Slovenia, Andreja!
I don't like the sound of that restaurant and am thankful I always made sure my Lola (cat) had fresh clean water everyday and wet food alongside her kibble.
ReplyDeleteOh Ruby you are so funny with number four. I'll try to remember that the next time I feed precious and give her water.
ReplyDeleteDry kibble is bad for you...chicken is great!
ReplyDelete...share the cup!
ReplyDeleteHA! Those were sure fun answers sweet Ruby Rose!
ReplyDeleteRuby Rose the last line in your poem surprised me...BOL
ReplyDeleteI like chicken pot pie
Hugs cecilia
Water bowls can be very gross.
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in the fill-ins. Your answers are always fun, especially #3 this week. XO
ReplyDeleteI can imagine you snozzling, and then coming back for more chicken.
ReplyDeleteSpicy is so not good. Great answers, Ruby!
ReplyDeleteFunny fill in answers! A clean water bowl is a must.
ReplyDeleteTake care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Ruby! We must have a quiet talk, somewhere over there...where no one will eavesdrop!
ReplyDeleteI always leave smiling, thank you!
ReplyDeleteThat is too funny.
ReplyDeleteLady says never walk into a room of strangers unless there is food! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!
ReplyDeleteRuby's feeling a bit snarky today, I see...
ReplyDeleteCharlee: "Wait, what? Chicken cake is a thing???"
ReplyDelete