It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in blue
- My plans for August include going to a nursing home to visit a frail senior with locked-in syndrome and barking at his unresponsive face in an attempt to launch my two-actor musical Paul v Fauci.
- If am a type B personality and you know what that stands for: Beautiful. Wait! You! The one looking at the screen right now reading this. Did you say “B for bitch?” Where do you get off? I am beautiful; not a bitch and if you don't learn that in the hurry up I will cut you in your sleep.
- If cuteness were a currency I would be rich. Did I hear bitchiness? Which one of you said that? One more outburst and you will all be kept after blog.
- I can do a good impression of a dog who is interested in what their parents are saying,

:-) Some great fill-ins! I bet you are cute and care what your parents are saying.
ReplyDeleteHaha, these fill‑ins are wild! I’m still laughing at the “B for Beautiful” comeback -- sharp and sassy. And yes, cuteness as currency would definitely make you a billionaire.
ReplyDeleteRuby you are a cute as you are funny. And we all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That is the holder of the mirror.
ReplyDeleteGo Fauci Go. RUBY: bite youknowwho on the youknowwhat ... you and your sassy-ass [spell that beautiful] can do it girlfriend!
ReplyDeleteI never thought anything but "beautiful," and always will. Well, we can add sassy to it, but that's a good thing.
ReplyDeleteOh my word, Ruby!
ReplyDeleteYou've got me laughing out loud!
RUBY ROSE WHAT WONDERFUL FILL INS
ReplyDeleteHUGS CECILIA
Those are wonderful answers sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteThank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. How sweet of you to visit someone in a nursing home. XO
ReplyDeleteNope, I was not thinking *that* b-word...
ReplyDelete"One more outburst and you will all be kept after blog."
ReplyDeleteNoted. Sitting quietly in my desk now. Please don't cut me in my sleep!
You are just too much, Ruby☺
ReplyDeleteThat last one made me laugh.
ReplyDeleteOona: "Show Oona a dog who isn't interested in what their parents are saying and Oona will show you a cat."
ReplyDelete