Monday, July 20, 2026

Monday Question

 Who cuts your nails?



My groomer has my entire life but based on your answers they are thinking of doing it themselves. Lord help me

10 comments:

  1. I do some of my cats' nails, but most won't allow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Vet Tech when I get my sedated exam - which will be this Friday -

    Mom tried - has a nice clipper thingie - but
    No!
    Non!!
    Nyet!!!
    Nada!!!!

    H&K&W
    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. My old cats had no problem with nail cutting, the new ones hate them, one tolerates it after 5 years, with her favourite snack of course..the one would hit you if you dare to get near her paws...not even with her favourite food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The eyes get me on the dog.
    I used to trim my little dogs nails when he was with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom does but she uses the Dremel. She's afraid she'll go too short with the clippers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The humans that live for me only, cut my nails very occasionally. Mostly after I've sunk them in Lynn's Shins for a month or more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...I need help with my nails too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG
    That should be done by experts only!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

 Who cuts your nails? My groomer has my entire life but based on your answers they are thinking of doing it themselves. Lord help me