When was the last time your food was changed
Ruby's answer: I have been eating Blue Buffalo lamb almost since I arrived here. They tried to change it to Canidae, but I was having none of it. Since the end of last year. I am eating Ollie Pork and apple for wet food—that seems to be the one I like the most.

as the phenny had this surgery... we are fortunately unpicky, but we love it when we get special things
ReplyDeleteMom changes my food every other time she needs a new bag and I have had the Canidae lamb and I like it. I'm not a picky dog and will eat just about anything!
ReplyDeleteRuby, since I came here 14 years ago I guess Lynn has changed my food 14 times. And it's never because I didn't like what I was eating, it's because she thought it ought to be something different! Humans, they're crazy.
ReplyDeleteWe eat mostly raw meat...
ReplyDeleteRuby, we learned the hard way when a manufacturer dropped a favorite food, to have several different flavors on hand, and to change them once in awhile.
ReplyDeleteAnd Henry has his own stash of foods, due to his NOT EATING for too long.
We have been on the same diet since I started having urinary issues, so about 3 years since we changed over...I do get my choice of wet or dry tho.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Rosy
We just changed the primary menu about 3 weeks ago and it's still a hit!
ReplyDeletecatz will eat what they want when they want sew de gurl haza hole pantree shelvez juzt for me wet chow N kibble......did switch up mee kibble tho lazt fall...had two doe nate it coz eye ree fuzed ta eat it
ReplyDeleteA long time ago, Mom fed her Husky Canidae - and Khyra never got excited for dinner time - a friend suggested TSC's 4Health line - it had just come out - so she got a bag of Lamb&Rice - and oh my - happy happy joy joy - Mom had alternated with the chicken&rice - but has since stayed on Lamb only - and I so LOVE LOVE LOVE mine - and do a tippity tap dance for each meal!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
We changed our kitty food from kitten to adult when they became adult cats. The get Fancy Feast each morning and evening and dry (can't remember the brand) 24/7. They love their food.
ReplyDeleteHave a fabulous day and week. ♥
No soy muy de carne, jeje. Saludos
ReplyDeleteMy dog eats Pedigree.
ReplyDeleteI changed my cats' food a few weeks ago because they all had upset tummies so I blamed the food.
ReplyDeleteLink Linker the Stinker ate the Urinary Care food for years when Dansig the Round needed it, as all the cats had to be on the same kibble, there's no way to keep them separate. Then the others crossed to the Rainbow Bridge one at a time and Link was having stomach issues, we tried a Gastrobiome food, but he decided he wouldn't eat it. Now he gets 7 different flavors of Friskies canned, never the same flavor two cans in a row to keep him interested.
ReplyDeleteLulu: "Most everybody here is on a special diet except for me and Charlee, so the food pretty much never gets changed. But that's okay, we all like what we get!"
ReplyDeleteOllie is a great, healthy food! I, Chia, can eat any of it, but Lucy and Xena can only eat the turkey because of their allergies. But we also get lots of fresh, raw meat, veggies and fruit as our meals that Mom makes fresh every day. And she changes the ingredients around a lot to be sure we're getting everything we need.
ReplyDelete