Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Ohhhh way cute.
Aww. Sweet dreams, cutie pie!
Too tired to get up and play?
happy day sweet ruby
We had rain yesterday and it's raining here now so no walkies AGAIN! I was looking like you do, Ruby.
Ruby, you look the way I feel right now. Sleepy after a big breakfast.
Oh how cute.
Dreamy Steamy!H&K&WWillow
...sleepy???
Looks about like how I feel today!
I think I am going to make you my life coach, Ruby.
A good nap is always a wonderful thing. You're so precious.Thank you for joining my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥
Did some peep slip a sleepy pill in your dinner bowl?Woos - Misty and Timber
Very sleepy...
Yes, you look a bit snoozy sweet girl.
You are very cute.
You are plotting. Don't deny it.
It’s always a delight to see you, and if you are plotting, well, you look so precious no one will believe it.
💚💚💚💚💚🐾‼️
Java Bean: "Hola, Ruby!" *BOOP*
Ohhhh way cute.
ReplyDeleteAww. Sweet dreams, cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteToo tired to get up and play?
ReplyDeletehappy day sweet ruby
ReplyDeleteWe had rain yesterday and it's raining here now so no walkies AGAIN! I was looking like you do, Ruby.
ReplyDeleteRuby, you look the way I feel right now. Sleepy after a big breakfast.
ReplyDeleteOh how cute.
ReplyDeleteDreamy Steamy!
ReplyDeleteH&K&W
Willow
...sleepy???
ReplyDeleteLooks about like how I feel today!
ReplyDeleteI think I am going to make you my life coach, Ruby.
ReplyDeleteA good nap is always a wonderful thing. You're so precious.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥
Did some peep slip a sleepy pill in your dinner bowl?
ReplyDeleteWoos - Misty and Timber
Very sleepy...
ReplyDeleteYes, you look a bit snoozy sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteYou are very cute.
ReplyDeleteYou are plotting. Don't deny it.
ReplyDeleteIt’s always a delight to see you, and if you are plotting, well, you look so precious no one will believe it.
ReplyDelete💚💚💚💚💚🐾‼️
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Hola, Ruby!" *BOOP*
ReplyDelete