Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Wordless Wednesday

 


)

20 comments:

  1. We had rain yesterday and it's raining here now so no walkies AGAIN! I was looking like you do, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruby, you look the way I feel right now. Sleepy after a big breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to make you my life coach, Ruby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A good nap is always a wonderful thing. You're so precious.

    Thank you for joining my Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did some peep slip a sleepy pill in your dinner bowl?

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, you look a bit snoozy sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s always a delight to see you, and if you are plotting, well, you look so precious no one will believe it.

    ReplyDelete

Monday Question

 Who is the first to wake up in your family each morning? Ruby’s Answer- One of my parents wakes up first and I usually follow, then sit on ...