Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday fillings on Saturday, which is actually early Sunday morning.
It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in black The older I get , the more beautiful I get . What, did you think it was going to be s...
-
As many of you know our long time nemesis Michael Vick was allowed to get a dog. I don’t want to anger anyone but I don’t see the problem...
-
With inflation rising and gas prices soaring Larry was finding it harder to cover his nut
-
Drop your socks, It is time for Friday Fill Ins There are four statements: the first two statements are written by 15AndMeowing , and the f...

Do not wake me again unless there is bacon.
ReplyDeleteYou look like that you partied too hard last night :-)
ReplyDeleteLooking a bit crabby there. Cutie though.
ReplyDeletewonderful wednesday
ReplyDeleteI understand - you've had enough of this stoopid heat too, Ruby!
ReplyDeleteI see a big question mark in those brown eyes of yours. Just waiting to see what the question is.
ReplyDelete...I've heard of being flat footed and flat faced???
ReplyDeleteBed & Blankie
ReplyDeleteTAKE ME AWAY -
I don't need no stinkin' Calgon!
H&K&W
Willw
Ruby, your expression says it all.
ReplyDeleteI know. I can't believe it is only Wednesday, too!
ReplyDeleteRuby Rose it appears you were awoken from a nap...and I must add you wake up looking fine
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
Hello sweetie girl!
ReplyDeleteThe heat is getting to me too.
ReplyDeleteYou look comfy.
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable face.
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful and sleepy, perhaps another nap is in order (and I’ll have one, too).
ReplyDeleteruby ewe bee lookin gorgeouz….did yur mom ore yur dad wakez ewe frum yur snooze 💚🐾
ReplyDeleteAdorable, such a sweet face!
ReplyDeleteJava Bean: "Ayyy, is somebody getting a little bit of side-eye? I'm sure they deserve it!"
ReplyDeleteHello to you too Ruby--we love to see your face!
ReplyDelete