Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Wordless Wednesday

 


19 comments:

  1. ...a face that only a mother could love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alert!!! What's got your attention, Ruby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mugging for the camera? I difFURent take on Steely Dan :-)

    H&K&W
    Willlow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yer on high alert. Call to da dinner table?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are most beautiful, Ruby Rose. Yes you are.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are beautiful and intensely focused.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Ruby, you melt hearts every time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lookin my tee gorgeouz ruby….N yur coat reel lee showz in thiz foto ‼️πŸΎπŸ’šπŸ˜Έ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish we could rest on the big bed like you do, Ruby.

    Woos - Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Friday fillings on Saturday, which is actually early Sunday morning.

It’s Friday Fill In time. Ruby’s fill ins are in black The older I get , the more beautiful I get . What, did you think it was going to be s...