Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
are you giving rasberries????hugsMr Bailey Hazel & Mabel
Oh, someone just got a drinkie! You needs a beard towel??? I gots TONS! BOL!KissesRuby ♥
This is kind of a scary shot.
Cutie pieLily & Edward
Did you just get a big drink? Misty likes to splash her water all over the floor, especially after a long hot walk.Woos - Lightning and Misty
Yups I think it's hot all over the world. Phew!! Pocket get me a cool cloth for my forehead
Hi pup!
“Let them learn an instrument,” you said, “it will give them culture,” you said. Does this sound like culture to you?
are you giving rasberries????
ReplyDeletehugs
Mr Bailey Hazel & Mabel
Oh, someone just got a drinkie! You needs a beard towel??? I gots TONS! BOL!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Ruby ♥
This is kind of a scary shot.
ReplyDeleteCutie pie
ReplyDeleteLily & Edward
Did you just get a big drink? Misty likes to splash her water all over the floor, especially after a long hot walk.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Lightning and Misty
Yups I think it's hot all over the world. Phew!! Pocket get me a cool cloth for my forehead
ReplyDeleteHi pup!
ReplyDelete