Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Wordless Wednesday


11 comments:

  1. I cannot figure out what you're getting into, there! I cannot imagine that you're being naughty! But I do see how gorgeous your furs are!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smile, you're on candid camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're into something good. I'm sure you are.

    Have a woof woof day. My best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you sleeping on a bag of rubbish??!! We had to bigify the photo, but we could see each wavy hair clearly....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you pretending you are a cat trying to get into that bag?

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is in that bag? Something delicious we hope!

    Kiki and Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Beat This Caption

  So, after tempting Adam with apple, Eve bit it, and long story short: You are going to the vet tommow morning to get your ovaries removed,...