Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Wordless Wednesday

 


8 comments:

  1. Hi friend, Ojo here! You look a little grumpy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh River, you are always spot-on my furiend.
    I thinks a lot of peeps forgot about that today.....I don't thinks I've ever heard Ma use so many bad wordies in my life!
    Doggies should run the world....just sayin'....
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a fab photo... we think dogs should rule da world...

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a terrier watching over the Constitution, we think you guys in the U.S. will pull through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect picture for a terrible day in history.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great photo, too bad the Constitution will be forgotten soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wavez two ewe river and ewe pocket over thata way; we hope ewe all haza grate happee 2021... ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. A good reminder to all peeps after that awful, terrible, no good bad day yesterday.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete

Beat This Caption

  And mommy got in bed and lay down like this. Then Uncle Jack  climbed on top of her. And then, hey Dad, are you listening? I cannot believ...