Friday, March 11, 2022

Friday Fill Ins

 

Each Thursday Ellen of 15andmeowing and Lorianne of Four-Legged Furballs, provide Friendly Fill-in questions.

Here are the fill in the Blanks followed by River's answers.

Here are this weeks questions:
1. I love that ____________________.
2. To celebrate pi day on Monday, I will have a slice of _______ pie.
3. I’d like to be able to _________ every day.
4. If I ended up in jail, it would probably be because _______.

 

1. I love that I get better looking every day.
2. To celebrate pi day on Monday, I will have a slice of anything but pie.
3. I’d like to be able to sit on mom's lap every day. Wait, I do.
4. If I ended up in jail, it would probably be because I am currently running a Ponzi scheme based out of Singapore that is greatly contributing to global inflation. 

 

And that's how I see it

River Song

 


 

6 comments:

  1. You sweetie! I'd buy into your scheme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be careful about your scheme; they'll slap pawcuffs on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL BOL BOL River, your answer to #1 was 100% correct. Beauty/handsome is as beauty/handsome does. and you precious friend share beauty each day
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL, River, you are hilarious. We really love your answers. Chia says that if she got arrested it would be for breaking the speed limit running down the road. We think she is delusional.
    XOX Xena, Lucy and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some excellent answers! But no pie? It's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. river...ya GOTTA HAZ sum pizza pie.... :) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Poetry Thursday

    Once again, Angel Sammys and Teddys Pawetaton have provided us with a photo for Poetry Thursday. Here is this week's entry and my...