Thursday, March 3, 2022

Poetic Thursday

 

    Two SPOILED CATS,

Angel Sammy and Teddy provided this photo as inspiratoin for the blog

I walked down the dark and damp hallway

"Please let there be an exit" I pray

I took my phone and found no bars

Without my little computer I was scared I wouldn't make it far

I turned on the light and shone it ahead

With each step my heart filled with dread.

Then in the distance I saw a light

I was filled with hope, no time for fright

As I came closer the form looked familiar

Walking past the wet stone pillars

It too had a phone showing it the way

Together we could find how to get away

As I held the phone to my face he did the same

And when I saw the face I yelled my own name

Because the figure ahead was well known

It was me, and I realized there would be no way home

9 comments:

  1. oh we hope there is a way... but you are right, without our phones, or a non working one something is missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, what a frightening poem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. river; bravo !!!! veree nice lee done !! :) ♥♥ anda happee
    week end two all ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a good one! I though you were gonna do...On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my furs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow for a wee pup you are as brave as brave can be
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes Mommy doesn't know if she's coming or going, but to meet herself in a dark tunnel...yikes!! Great poem for Halloween, River! XOX Xena, Lucy and Chia

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the best hackers out there now Brillianthackers800@gmail.com, They can help with low credit scores, spy on your spouses to know if they are cheating, clear bad criminal record (databased)...... Just name it any kind of hack you want to think of they can break the code and get the job done, they are reliable, thrust worthy and they deliver right on time, the kind of job they carried for me private and the best part of it all your secret is save with them, you can chat with them via whatsapp 14106350697 and the rest will be history trust me.

    ReplyDelete

Poetry Thursday

    Once again, Angel Sammys and Teddys Pawetaton have provided us with a photo for Poetry Thursday. Here is this week's entry and my...