Thursday, March 24, 2022

Poetry Thursday

 

 Angel Sammys and Teddys Pawetaton posted this picture for their Poetry Posts Here is our modest offering.

Cute little girl, short and sweet

Came walking down my street

She looked so happy, so care free, so brave

I felt, for her, my little heart crave

I said hello and and asked her name

She introduced herself as Suzie the Dame

She asked for a drink of water which I was happy to provide

And told her not to leave, stray or hide

I poured her a drink, and when I came out I knew I should have come out sooner

The little girl had stolen my scooter.

 

6 comments:

Foley's Tales From Rainbow Bridge : Lightning Strikes

  This week, at Rainbow Bridge, a place that always has good weather, Lightning lit the sky. It wasn’t from a storm but because my bestie L...