Featuring the exploits of Ruby Rose, Foley Monster's Tails From Rainbow Bridge, and co-starring Angels Pocket and River Song. We always try to leave you between a laugh and a tear
Flushable litter my ass
Hahahaha!
hahahaha, we think that is a perfect caption!
At first Tommy was reluctant to take the plunge, but someone had to do it!
BOL!
omg LOL
Drat! Just when I thought I was finally going to get to eat that goldfish, the humans flushed it down the toilet!
Where do you go when you want to get away from it all? Ruby’s Answer- my dog bed. On one side is a hutch and on another side is a love seat...
Hahahaha!
ReplyDeletehahahaha, we think that is a perfect caption!
ReplyDeleteAt first Tommy was reluctant to take the plunge, but someone had to do it!
ReplyDeleteBOL!
ReplyDeleteomg LOL
ReplyDeleteDrat! Just when I thought I was finally going to get to eat that goldfish, the humans flushed it down the toilet!
ReplyDelete